The analysis of color, or chromatic harmony, is that discipline which, using the theory of colors (the same used in painting) and based on the parameters of temperature, chroma, value and contrast, studies the interaction between colors and people .
Our color complex of skin, eyes and hair reacts in different ways depending on the shades they accompany.
So the color analysis helps us to understand which are the most enhancing colors, in makeup and clothing and identifies a color palette to prefer to obtain a balanced and harmonious look in a natural way, that is, “armochromatic”.
Color analysis for:
– Enhance the face and its natural colors
– An immediate lifting effect of the features
– Increase in the brightness of the complexion
– Attenuation of expression lines, bags, dark circles and skin impurities
– Greater shine of eyes and hair
– More colorful and fuller lips