Guided bike tour in the Land of Tiepolo
Guided bike tour in the Land of Tiepolo starting from the Glamping:
Let’s discover the Tiepolo’s sites…from Glamping Canonici to Villa Bianchini and Villa Tiepolo.
An easy ride will make us discover the Land of Tiepolo.
Many are the buildings on which the two artists and geniuses left their mark: the
sixteenth century Villa Bianchini in Zianigo with the fresco “Il Merito e la Fama” celebrating the Angeloni family; the parish Church of Mirano which hosts the “pala del Miracolo di Sant’Antonio”, marvelous work of art by Giambattista Tiepolo; the parish Church of Zianigo with the masterpiece “ San Francesco di Paola e altri Santi” by his son, Giandomenico.
Our excursion will continue with the visit to the small and cozy city of Mirano, important historical and cultural center of the Land of Tiepolo. We will discover the parks of the sixteenth century Villas Belvedere and XXV Aprile with their annexes: Castelletto and the caves.
HALF DAY TOUR
Path length: about 15 km
Route type: on cycle paths or low-traffic roads (LINK)
Meeting point: Glamping Canonici
Duration: 3/4 hours
– from 1 to 4 bikes €110.00
– from 5 to 8 bikes €170.00
– starting from 9 bikes € 230.00
FOR BIKE RENTAL
6-speed adult bicycle: €22.00
7V adult e-bike: €38.00
Tandem with gearbox (6S or 21S): €38.00
6-speed child’s bicycle: €18.00
Front child seat: €6.00
Rear child seat: €6.00
Child trolley: €28.00
Adult/child helmet €2.00
ALSO POSSIBLE DAY TOURS DEPARTING FROM THE GLAMPING TOWARDS THE BRENTA RIVIERA
Duration: 6/7 hours
– from 1 to 4 bikes €160.00
– from 5 to 8 bikes €210.00
– starting from 9 bikes € 270.00
– The prices indicated do not include any meals and/or entrance tickets for visits;
– the rental of bicycles has insurance coverage;
– each bicycle includes: front basket or front bag with map and minimal information material;
Payment for the activity must be made directly to the person who administers it.